DAA Northwest began offering specialty consignment when it opened its Spokane vehicle auction in 1992. Seeing a growing and underserved market, the auction launched designated MotorSports and RV sales in 2006. The sales took off immediately and continue to gain momentum today.
All units are offered both in the lanes and online via EDGE Simulcast.
DAA Northwest proudly offers consignment from the following corporate accounts:
- Harley-Davidson Financial Services
- Bank of America MotorSports
- Potlatch Credit Union
- Numerica Credit Union
- Spokane Teachers Credit Union
SPECIALTY AUCTION SERVICES
- Reconditioning / detail services
- Paint & body
- Minor mechanical
- Key replacement
TURN YOUR OVER-AGED INVENTORY INTO CASH
- Provide us with title/ownership documents (faxed photocopy OK) for each consigned unit prior to the sale.
- Get top market value for your consignment! Take advantage of DAA’s on-site services, including reconditioning, paint and body, minor mechanical and key replacement.
- Download our MotorSports Grading Scale here for assistance with evaluating and pricing your consigned bikes.
ATTEND THE SALE
- The best way to know a market is to be in it. Even if not buying or selling, authorized dealers are always welcome in our lanes and online.
BUY AND SELL ONLINE
- All of our consigned specialty units are photographed and offered both in the lanes and online via EDGE Simulcast.
- To preview inventory and register in advance for EDGE Simulcast sales, just log in to EDGE Pipeline. For technical assistance, contact our online sales team at 509.789.2064.
TRANSPORT YOUR BIKES
For assistance with transporting your consigned units and/or auction purchases, contact: